Welcome..

mY StOry.. My wOrld..

NaviGatIon oN tHe lEft.

TrY RipPing aNyThinG ofF.. I'll rIp ofF u fIrst :)

This is jcal-cherish.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Qing Ming 2008





Today my family went to bai for Qing Ming. My father side de..

Can die lo...woke up at 6am and left house at 6.30am.. no food no drink. (anyway, i have no appetite in the morning let alone say at this hour)





Photo Sharing

On our way there, UNfortunately, there was this HUGE traffi jam towards yio chu kang cemetry area.. we were stuck nearby NTU and weren't able to move!

My dad keep stepping on the accelerator and then stop the brake, step the accelerator and then step the brake... this on- going motion is just making me car- sick... And this time is REAL bad de car- sick.. In the car, I feel like fainitng and digging my brian out...

VERY giddy and like wan to die like this.. but one of my relative is long- bang - ing in my dad's car also so I didn let my mum knows how serious my giddyness was... After a 'long' fight, I still could not get over the giddyness and was damn thirsty..

My mum noticed my pain but the plain water is in the car back...As we were still stuck inside the bloodly jam, my mum wanted to get out of the car and walk to the back of the car to get the water for me but my relative and my dad (plus me ) refuse.. it is too dangerous ...

Time passed kindly yet cruely.. My giddyness was getting from bad to worse and that the pain was just too much for my sub- conscious to torlerate and that my tears keeps draining out of my wearful eyes.. I was afraid that my relative would see it thus I once the tears accumulated, I forced it back or quickly take a tissue to wipe it off...

Think I mangaed to fool through but this few hours in the car was just shrieking hell!!

Finally, we reached the hell of this place and from the insde view of the entrance it looked like this . (see below)

It looked empty right>? Not because there is no ppl. In actual fact, there were LOTS of people... it's just that when I took this photo there were no car coming into the entrance.. too freaky for you to absorb??? heehee

My family were the first to arrive. We reached there about 8am. U see ar... we leave home at 6.30am then reach there at 8am plus.. the stupid JAM>>>

Soon after, my gu gu the family came but my ah ma they all still stuck in the middle of nowwhere in the stupid and irritating traffic jam...

We couldn't be able to pray first because all the stuffs was in my ah ma de car... haiz.... my goodness... i already feel like fainting... hungry also... :(


During the wait, I really got nothing to do.. so I took pics of the place.. I dare not take too much of the interior cause I scared la... heehee... The above pic is the carpark entrance I think..forget le... angle of this pic makes it difficult to recognise...



In my bordom, I took pics with my mum also stoning beside me at the stairs we are sitting...
Doesn't my mum looked real tired? lol.. She has been called up by my dad think bout 5am ...heehee

Another photo shot .. nth to do la... no choice... Both sleepy and hungry panda...

This is the entrance into the whole place.. No ppl agian?> haha... cause all the ppl crowded inside.. not outside... trust me... there is really A LOT of ppl INside... I m not lying wor...

Here! You can see some ppl out there, they are also waiting for their relatives also... heehee

Haha.. these guys are my cousins.. although cannot see the face la.. then the person stretching his back is my DADDI!!! They dun know that I took a back view photo of them... lol

Finally, my ah ma they all reached at about 9.30am.. we quickly went up and started the prayers.. It was humid today... Although I did nth to help... But i kept perspiring.. haiz...


The above pic is the interior pic of what the place look like .. (look normal ya??? ) lol... you wan to live there meh??? lol

We finished everything about 11am and actually still got one hill to go pray but me wan go back liao... cause haven recover from my car- sick then hungry also... so my family and my gu gu de family went beauty world de hawker centre to eat satay bee hoon, mutton soup and keow kuay teow.. haha... then after that we left for our dear home...

Photo Sharing

PS: when we were leaving the place, it is still jamming outside.. it took us quite a while to get out of the place too... sian... so many cars... see le can faint...

No comments: