Today when I got home from qiqi house my mum asked me again whether I was able to make it to the trip to Japan this June..
I confirm with a teacher of mine yesterday, cause my main concern was my job attachment.
My attachment will be at end of the year so It wun crash with the trip...
Then today my dad went to confirm and booked the tickets..
There was a thing of displeasure about the timing for the tickets... smth about if u book earlier there will be a $100 off the price then my mum had some concern about this cause we haven booked yet and that the date line for this offer had been closed...
Secondly, my parents had called one of their hawker friends to go too and they had been very indecisive about it and had not been able to confirm and my dad had been the middleman for this confirmation.. which makes this very messy like this...
Thirdly, this will be quite a long trip of a week and going to a far away Japan... we will be spenting a lot of $ $ on this just on the travel agency already.. this may be a once- in- a life time trip to Japan.. I wan to my parents to enjoy this trip and not worry or make this trip very unpleasant.. hai... so complicating.... why cant we just like other ppl where we just pay $$ only then just happily wait for the date to come and then go there just enjoy??? Hope this will be a successful and happy trip..
PS: Hope in my June holidays of 3 weeks nth impt come into place ... cannot waste my parents $$$ .. cannnot ....

But of course la... this is a trip to Japan leh!! I so excited lo... going to so far away..some more we will be sitting SIA not budget airline... then Japan ... maybe there willl not be a 2nd trip there in my life unless i got the money stability when I worked... Imagine there can take lots and lots of photos with my parents and have a photo take with my ah ma too! Lots and lots of memories.. hope it will be one nice trip!
Haiz... tml early in the morning at 6.30am have to wake up for the Qing Ming thingy.. although it is not a bother but it is too early... long time didn wake up so early liao... sian... heehee..
Welcome..
mY StOry.. My wOrld..
NaviGatIon oN tHe lEft.
TrY RipPing aNyThinG ofF.. I'll rIp ofF u fIrst :)
This is jcal-cherish.blogspot.com
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Excited/ worried?
Labels:
Daily routine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment