woke up at 10am today to register my elective module for the next semester .. known as GEMS..
IRRITATING ONE LO!! i logged in successfully despite the previously sem... i went into the list of modules to choose successfully also... I saw my preferred course and day.... I click...
and i wait....
and i wait...
AND I WAIT@!!!
"The course that you enrolled is unsuccessfull."
ARGRGGRGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to put my Gems on the friday as friday got a break in between for 4 hours!!
then this stupid enrolling system ... i already very fast.. but still cannot get!!!!
In the end... I enrolled Online entreneuership .. WED one... sian... if Wed dun have gems I can go home at 12 lo... with Gems stuck there.... can only go home at 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
irritating system....
Welcome..
mY StOry.. My wOrld..
NaviGatIon oN tHe lEft.
TrY RipPing aNyThinG ofF.. I'll rIp ofF u fIrst :)
This is jcal-cherish.blogspot.com
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Stupid system!!!!
Labels:
Daily routine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment