Welcome..

mY StOry.. My wOrld..

NaviGatIon oN tHe lEft.

TrY RipPing aNyThinG ofF.. I'll rIp ofF u fIrst :)

This is jcal-cherish.blogspot.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

sIck right after celebrations!!!




Haiz... that day just celebrate my birthday nia..

Next day woke up finding myself having a sore throat!!

My goodness..

Then yesterday spent the whole day resting and sleeping..

But at least i managed to finish my piano hw .. lol

Slept about 2 -3 hours in the afternoon in the afternoon.

Woke up about 7 plus then eat dinner...

surprisingly, I still had my appetite.. haha



At night, i totally forgetten TV got death note I.

Totally missed the first half.. so sad

Funny thing is, my aunt watched the whole remaining movie with me..
shocked!?

Movie finishes at 11pm.. then read a book then sleep till ...

today 11 plus ... lol...

Feel that I really can sleep a lot..

Woke up to find only my sore throat getting worse..

Not much voice left now..

sad.. heehee

Must take care of my body...

Sch starting soon!!! die...

** I still haven been able to eat my chocolates .. :(:(:(:(

No comments: