Welcome..

mY StOry.. My wOrld..

NaviGatIon oN tHe lEft.

TrY RipPing aNyThinG ofF.. I'll rIp ofF u fIrst :)

This is jcal-cherish.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nice food..

Today didn go to qiqi house ...

partly scared my mum nag...

partly a bit angry with him earlier on.... heehee

having my revenge...

Today woke up quite late about 10 plus.. then ah jia called me to accompany her go NTUC buy some stuffs coz she last minute going back to her malaysia for Qing Ming. Lol... sO rUsh... will miss her de...coming back only on monday like this...

My mum came back from work told me that maybe we will be going on a holiday this coming June. I was asked whether I have a holiday then or not... I have holiday for 3 weeks but not sure whether it was available....

Of course I would feel excited.. the proposed destination is Japan leh!!! But hor... haiz.. dun know can go or not..

Then today cook nasi lemak... looks and smells nice but eat not very nice... got 1 smell I dun like... heehee.. very picky...

For dinner, my aunt and I went to eat my recent favourite "subway" !!! SO NICE>>>>
I ordered chicken teriyaki with lettues and mayo sauce and had chocolate chips cookies... so nice lo... mouth watering...

Anyway.. tml goin qiqi house a while to accompany him then maybe afternoon go see some clothing myself...haha

No comments: